THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TOOLBOX WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM
- The Learning Corridor is made up of carefully curated modules and knowledge insights that have been vetted by domain advisors with demonstrated expertise in the social sector. These modules focus on integrating practical sectorial knowledge with theoretical knowledge giving realistic and actionable solutions. Each non-profit organisation grapples with problems that are complex and nuanced. The tools provided have been created to cast a wide net on an array of issues. They are to be used as a baseline upon which each organisation can build a unique solution to meet their needs.
Your access to the Learning Corridor and use of the Platform
- You may only access and avail the Platform only when duly authorized by Toolbox per the terms set out herein. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Platform in any event whatsoever; and commercial exploitation of the contents of the Platform will always be specifically licensed and approved in writing by Toolbox.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to add, alter, use, copy, modify, and distribute the content on this Platform under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
- Toolbox permits you to use, reproduce, copy, modify, merge, publish, and/or distribute the content on the Platform, and to permit persons to whom the content on the Platform is furnished to do so, only for a non-commercial purpose, and under the same CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
- A link to the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 and the notice below shall be included in all forms of exploitation of the content on this Platform:
All content is to be published and distributed under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate the changes made, if any.
- Non-Commercial — You may not exploit the Platform or any material therein for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the content on the Platform, you must distribute your contributions under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
For more information, please check: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode.
- This Platform and the contents hereof are distributed solely for non-commercial purposes and in the hope that it will help you, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of accuracy, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Toolbox will send you all information pertaining to your account inter alia on payment authorizations, notices, e-reports and authentications in electronic forms only to your registered contact details as per our records.
- You may not scrape the Website for spamming purposes.
Content you submit to the Learning Corridor
- You can submit your content in a Word document with a maximum file size of 100 MB for publication on the Learning Corridor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The accuracy and legality of all the content published and/or modified by you on the Platform and made available to the end users by you shall be your sole responsibility. Toolbox will not be liable for any and all liabilities arising therefrom including but not be limited to any third-party claims, infringement complaints etc.
- You hereby agree not to upload any content which is infringing, illegal, malicious, or is capable of causing any grievance or harm to the Platform and its users.
- All the content on the Platform, including the content you submit to the Learning Corridor, is open source and licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. You understand and agree that if we agree to publish your content on the Learning Corridor, you forthwith cease to hold any exclusive rights of exploitation of such content.
- Toolbox reserves the right to alter, modify, filter and/or refuse to publish the content submitted by you to the Platform at its sole discretion.
- Toolbox respects the copyright of others, and we persuade our users to do the same. Toolbox may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and, or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Third Party Applications
- You are not allowed to integrate any third – party application or other developer product that integrates with the Platform and make it available for other users. All such integrations must be authorised and routed by Toolbox.
Use of your Information
Third Party Vendor Interaction
- Toolbox does not make any representations or warranties on or about the accuracy and durability of the third-party vendor services offered to you. Toolbox does not warrant, nor will be in any way responsible for information, software, data, privacy policies, related to or pertaining to the third-party vendors content and services. We understand that you have reviewed the policies of these third-party vendors and you are in agreement with the same.
- Your access to the Platform may also be terminated due to any requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
Warranties and Limitations
- You expressly understand that use of the Platform is at your own risk and discretion. Our service to you, including the Platform and its contents is provided ‘as is’ and is without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any error-free and uninterrupted services and the accuracy, fitness and legality of the content on the Platform. Toolbox and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, or licensors make no warranty that:
- The Platform will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- That any defects or errors will be corrected; and,
- You assume full responsibility and any risk of loss resulting from your accessing, downloading, and / or use of the files, information, content or any other material obtained from the Platform.
Modifications to the Platform
- Toolbox reserves the right at all times to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform without notice. You agree that Toolbox will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Platform.
- The seat, venue and place of the arbitration will be Mumbai.
- The tribunal will consist of 1 arbitrator as appointed by Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration,
- The language of the arbitration will be English.
- The law governing this arbitration agreement will be the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Toolbox India Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Platform; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or omission of any third-party on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Website; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
- To find more information about Toolbox or if you need assistance with your account, you may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.